ABOUT - THE INTRODUCTION

Sya's Digital Creations (SDC for short) is basically a business venture of two sisters. I, Sya, is the Creative Director of the whole business, which basically means that I am the one who designed all the layouts available for sale. My sister, Eyzzah, will be helping me to handle the customer service.

Our business venture started out in January 2008, when our father told me to sell my crafts to some online peeps that I know. That time, I had only been using free stuff to design my layouts and I'm not allowed to use the freebies if I wanted to design layouts for others and get paid for it. So, I started asking for some information from a digiscrapbooking forum and found out that I would be able to do something they called scrap for hire (S4H for short) if I purchased kits from designers who allow S4H use without license and additional fee.

So here I am, ready to be at your service.



Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x