SERVICE AND PRICE LIST

We are offering a package where we designed custom layouts for you. For your information, I am already charging a low price for this service.


Custom Scrapbook
- Just like the name suggested, the layouts that you order will be custom-made for you. It won't be available on the market at all. What you need to do is supply me with pictures that you want me to scrap with along with additional information that you wanted to add on the layout. Please email me (star4dream AT yahoo DOT com) for details on how to send your pictures.

- Price Range:
4x6 (Approximately 4R size)
1 page RM7,
*If you order more than 20, it will be RM5 for the following pages*

8x8 (Approximately 8R size)
1 page RM15
*If you order more than 20, it will be RM12 for the following pages*

What do you need to provide me with?
1. Pictures that you want me to work with. Give me lots of options, meaning that you would have to give me lots of pictures so that I can choose the best one that suits the layout(s). Please make it HIGH-RESOLUTION or otherwise it wouldn't look nice when it's printed.

2. Information about the pictures. e.g. the WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHY, etc. Any additional information that you think is appropriate is welcomed.

3. If there are only a few pictures that you want me to work with, you can just send it to my email (star4dream AT yahoo DOT com). If there are a lot, there are two options.

Option 1: Burn it into a CD and mail it to me. (Please email me for the address).
Option 2: Burn it into a CD and a set up appointment to meet somewhere. KL and Selangor area only.

I kindly ask for deposit of at least 50% of the whole amount if you are ordering for the price of more than RM100. 50% upon ordering and another 50% upon delivery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Basically, I am only charging on the supplies and just a little bit for my time, energy, creativity, etc.

* Printing is another matter altogether. I would be giving you the flattened version of the layout, which means that you would have to print it out yourself. If you need me to print it out and send it to you, that's another charge. Please inform me if you need that service.

Payment can be made to my Maybank account
162740059022 (MAYBANK)
Siti Aisyah Roslan



Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x